Monday, June 26, 2006

Zzzzz Moral Regeneration Sodom Style

Zuma commends Capetonians for reducing crime

26 Oct 2003 - Deputy President Jacob Zuma has commended the community of Cape Town for relentlessly fighting crime in their area, thus enforcing the principles of moral regeneration. Launching the Moral Regeneration Movement (MRM) in Cape Town on Friday, Mr Zuma said e...

How the moral degenerated to rape, corruption, self enrichment... Sodomy!

4 comments:

Dylan said...

2 million killograms of Dagga?
Thats Two thousand tons! What do you think they will do with it? I propose an Air America style operation where fleets of Boeing 747s take it across the Atlantic to be sold to the CIA for overinflated prices. At a very conservative 1$ a gram, thats more than fourteen and a half BILLION Rand! Who needs foreign aid when we have such enormous dagga farms that nobody can find?

Dylan said...

'Scuse me. I commented on the wrong post. I was referring to the Zzzzz article link.

Dylan said...

Please delete this and the last post. I commented on the right post first time around. I think the fumes from all the thousands of tons of dagga they are burning in South Africa is reaching me in Japan and getting me a bit confused....

Africannabis said...

Yo Dylan - YOU ARE THE MAN!

I wondered if anyone would read that deap and find reference to the 2 Million Killograms of dagga...

hang on I must go Shower!